EE HOME BROADBAND OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer is available to new customers who take a plan within a promotional period and existing EE Home Broadband customers who renew an EE Home Broadband plan with EE TV by invitation only.
- Offer is only available with orders made via designated sales teams.
- Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- You must provide a valid email address, mobile number and postal address in your application to receive this offer.
- Eligible Home Broadband customers will be sent a claim email and SMS within 5 working days of purchasing an eligible product. If you have not received your claim email or SMS within 5 working days of your purchase date, you should contact the EE Reward Team on 0800 587 2297† or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rewards must be claimed within 28 days of your purchase date. Once you have completed the online claim form and your details have been received, your order will be checked to ensure your service is active. If your service is active your reward card will be mailed to the address you provided within 21 days of your first broadband bill payment.
- You will have 3 months from the date of issue to activate your EE Reward Card online. If you fail to activate within 3 months you will no longer be eligible for the offer.
- The amount of e-money available on this card will vary depending on the plan you take and the date you take it. The reward is provided in the form of an EE Reward Card. Please see the Card Terms for full details on where you can use your card. Your balance will be valid for 12 months from the date of card issue and expires by the date displayed on the front of your card. Once expired, you will no longer be entitled to the funds on the card.
- Fulfilment of the reward will be managed by Hawk Incentives Limited on behalf of EE. If the reward is not received within 21 days of your first bill payment, then you should contact our dedicated Customer Service team on 0345 600 2349* or email email@example.com.
- This offer is entirely separate from any other rewards card offer, and will not affect your ability to claim any other reward card you may be entitled to.
Your Mastercard® is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd’s company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is at Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 9TD.
EE Reward Card Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have familiarised yourself with the full Card Terms before claiming and or activating the EE Reward Card.
† Calls to 0800 numbers are free of charge, even when calling from a mobile.
* Calls to 03 numbers are charged at the same standard rate as 01 or 02 landline numbers, even when calling from a mobile.